Gate Fold Laser Cut Wedding Invitations

Laser Cut Initials Wedding Stationery by Bevolee

I recently purchased a desktop laser cutter and been having lots of fun zapping away at various types of materials (here's a video of my laser cutter at work)! Sadly it doesn't have the strength to cut through acrylic or thick wood, but it can engrave on them. Paper and card is the main material I send through the laser cutter and I have been experimenting with designs to make exquisite and delicate gate-folded wedding invitations! This one design features the initials of the couple amongst an array of floral patterns. The tidbits of information are then placed inside and the gates are then closed and tied with a jute bow.

In certain lights and angles the shadows make a beautiful effect... Simple, yet effective!

Laser Cut Initials Wedding Stationery by Bevolee

I've also cut a grey version of the design. The colour of the card can match the colour theme of the wedding...

Laser Cut Initials Wedding Stationery by Bevolee

Fallen head over heels with laser cut wedding stationery? If you would love me to design bespoke laser cut invitations for your big day, give me a shout and I'll fire up the lasers!