Design : The Chapel, Thwaite, Tri-fold Leaflet

The Chapel, Thwaite, Tri-fold leaflets designed by Bevolee

I was asked by the lovely Valerie from Thwaitedale Cottages to design a fresh new leaflet for her Chapel holiday cottages located in the quaint village of Thwaite. The images displayed on the leaflet are from the photography shoot I took in the height of Summer (please see below).

The design was created as a tri-fold leaflet that would utilise the brochure holder outside The Chapel. Once the final design was approved we discussed printing options and settled with 170gsm offset paper, as it has a nice quality weight to it, as well as a fresh change from the reflective gloss paper.

I'm over the moon when I get positive feedback from my clients saying that they love the designs of their new leaflets... there's no better feeling than job satisfaction! I thoroughly enjoy making bespoke designs and deeply appreciate my clients that let me unleash my creative flair ~ thank you!